TO: Sellers or homeowners thinking about selling their home
FROM: Your Queen Creek Realtor
Popping in on social media today to share one of my TOP tips for home sellers… This is something I always tell my clients before we list their home.
As a home seller, it’s important to ALWAYS be ready for a showing!
To sell your home quickly and for top dollar, you’ll need to get as many eyes on your property as possible. If you can’t accommodate a potential buyer for a showing, chances are they won’t be back. Once your home is on the market, you’ll need to be as flexible as you can with your schedule and keep your home show-ready at all times!
A few things you can do to keep your home showing ready:
- Wash dishes and put them in the dishwasher right away
- Make the beds every morning
- Open your blinds and curtains daily
- Keep your kitchen and bathroom counters clean
- Minimize clutter + put things back where they belong (instead of letting stuff pile up)
- Keep your closets and pantry clean
- Set your thermostat to a reasonable temperature
- Use a basket or bin to quickly pick up and put away kid/dog toys